Monday, October 4, 2010

God's Country

Today was my first day back to work since September 21, the day we left in a hurry to get home to Columbus due to my Dad's health situation.  As a special welcome back, I got to drive up to The Dells area for a work thing.  Oh joy.

While I was very tired and not necessarily in the mood to drive up to The Dells, it was actually a pleasant trip.  The weather here was lovely today.  Sunny.  Cool temps.  It's starting to look like fall.  Leaves are just beginning to change colors.  Farmers are harvesting and clearing out fields.  Wisconsin really is a beautiful state with the rolling hills and all the farm land.  As I was driving along today and enjoying the breathtaking views, I just kept thinking to myself that this truly is God's country.

 

No comments: