Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Act of Kindness

Remember this post?  An Act of Kindness

The office manager who gave me the gifts highlighted in that post is named Nancy.  I love her.  She is so great and such a tremendous support to me.  I was speaking in front of a group the other day.  I acknowledged Nancy to the group and said the following:  "Nancy is like my right hand......No, wait......Nancy is better than my right hand." 

Let me give you an example of how wonderful she is.  When I got to work one morning last week, I had a voice mail message waiting for me.  It was from Nancy and she had left it the previous evening during her drive home from work.  Basically on the message she said she had been driving along thinking of things she could do to help me and then rattled off a list of about 4 things she thought she could do/take over to lighten my load at work.

How awesome is that? 

This past Friday was my 9-year anniversary with Dungarvin.  Not really a big deal to anyone but me.  But then, lo and behold, Nancy showed up at my office door with this.




Wasn't that so incredibly kind and thoughtful?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Yes. I want one like her. Any cloning/shipping options available??