Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Winter Driving......in April

Yesterday was the worst day for driving that I experienced all winter long.  But wait....it's not even winter anymore.  It was April 19.  Unbelievable. I thought we were done with winter weather, but clearly that is not the case.

My drive to Milwaukee yesterday wasn't too bad.  The drive home was a different story.  It was an ice storm in several spots along the way and I probably saw 20 cars off the road and down in the ditch, or a swampy patch in one case.  It was a highly stressful trip.  What made it even worse is that Wisconsin drivers suck.  But, I'll get into that some other time.

I think the weather is supposed to be a little touchy today, too.  Rain, mixed with snow.  I'd much rather have a little sun shine, some warm temps, and for the love of God could something outside turn green??

This is starting to feel like the winter that is never going to end.  *Sigh*

No comments: