Sunday, November 7, 2010

Peaceful Moments

Even though I have been sick and absolutely miserable all weekend (topped off by a trip to Urgent Care today where I was diagnosed with an ear infection and a sinus infection), I had some incredibly peaceful moments.  Earlier today, I was in bed resting.  Rudy was laying in the bed with me and Jada was laying in her bed on the floor next to me.  We were all dozing; in and out of awakeness.  The room was dark and quiet.  It was so peaceful as we all rested.  The only thing I could hear occasionally were the deep-slumber snores of my sweet canines. 

I love that so much.  I love lounging with my dogs and hearing them snore.  It might sound crazy, but I find it peaceful and relaxing knowing they feel safe and are deep at rest.  It helps me rest too.

1 comment:

gregcols said...

Hey sorry to hear u aren't feeling well. Hope u start feeling better before your birthday arrives.