Monday, October 13, 2008

Some comments from my friend, EJD, that I wanted to share:

I have to say the most infuriating issue for me on the Palin front (and frankly now the McCain front) is that the Republicans cannot admit they made a mistake - you know us liberals, we are always the first to point out the errors of our way. If we had some crazy old geezer and a 2nd rate beauty queen running for office, we would be disgusted with ourselves. I mean who really LOVED Gore or Kerry? We were only half committed.

But that is what makes me distrust Republicans so much. They actually get up there on television and act like these candidates have two brain cells to rub together. We all know that they know better. And I am especially bitter at the women protecting Palin!

Which brings me to my mistake for the day - watching two seconds of The View with that annoying Elizabeth what's her face and her perky little conservative self. I really don't know why Whoopi hasn't smacked the shit out of her by now!

Love you all - power to the intelligent women of the world!

1 comment:

ReneeK said...

That is some funny stuff! WERD