Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jada

I have posted pictures of the cats on this blog.  And pictures of Rudy-Patoody.  I haven't posted many pictures of Jada, though.  Maybe that's because I don't have many good pictures of her.  She does not like to have her picture taken.  If the camera comes out, she is going the other direction.  Today, though, I sneaked a few shots of her on the deck.


Contrary to the "Hollywood" image, Dobermans are a gentle breed of dogs.  They are smart, loyal, and super  lazy.  Every Doberman I have known has been good natured and a big couch potato.  Jada is one very sweet girl. I think this picture of her and Scott says it all.  Scott is giving her a big kiss on the nose and she is looking at him with adoration in her eyes.  Seriously.  How precious is that?

No comments: