Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot- Hot- Hot

Like much of the rest of the country, it's hot as h*ll in Wisconsin right now.  Temps in the mid to upper 90's and it looks like it's going to be this way all week.  I will say this about Wisconsin weather:  we have variety.  Heavy snow?  Yep.  Pretty much a guarantee in the winter.  Blizzards?  It happens.  Spring showers?  True.  Colorful falls?  Indeed.  Hot, humid summers?  Word.  We are baking up here right now.

Hot + Humid + Bugs = Gross.

Wisconsin is a beautiful place to be.  But not so much in July.

Yesterday was so hot, my husband decided to do the grown-up version of running through the sprinkler.  In this version, you don't run.  You sit.  And hold a cocktail.   


It's great being a grown up.

1 comment:

ReneeH said...

I LOVE IT! I took the boys to the pool yesterday only to jump in and have to exit quickly due to lightening. At least we were able to get wet. I think I like Scott's idea better.