Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Posted Pics From Madison



So, here I am on Saturday, January 9, 2010 in Madison, Wisconsin. Scott and I went downtown and walked around State Street for a while. It was super cold (somewhere around 4 degrees), but we bundled up and didn't mind the cold too much. It was very sunny and clear, so it was actually a pretty day. Scott took this photo of me on State Street with the Capital Building in the background.


Leave it to a place like Madison, Wisconsin to have a sidewalk sale like this...winter clothes, snow piled up in the background...



















The Capital Building in Madison is very pretty lit up at night.

3 comments:

smjoseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smjoseph said...

A very nice start to your Madison, WI journey. I think this is something you should do maybe once a week. It's very interesting.
I love you and miss you very much honey.

Jeano said...

Love the pix. That is an *ssload of snow in the background! Hang in there - things have a way of working out the way they're supposed to. Stay in touch, I mean it!