Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Few More Madison Pictures
















This photo is my car in a parking lot next to a big pile of snow that had been plowed. (IMHO, this amount of snow is really unnecessary.)

The photo below is the view out of the window at my apartment. It's a large field/park area. There are some people who bring their dogs out religiously every day to run in the field. It's actually enjoyable to watch the dogs running and playing and loving the snow. It just makes me miss my dogs so much.

The two dogs in this picture come out every day with their owner. They love playing fetch in the snow. They run so fast with tails wagging the whole time.








1 comment:

smjoseph said...

Since Rudy, Jada, Simon, and Isaac can't type, I'll type it for them:

Mom, We miss you very much. Although dad is taking good care of us all, it's just not the same without you here. Dad has told us not to worry, and that we would see you again soon. Our only question is "why doesn't dad spend as much time in the kitchen as you did?" "I mean really...we all know that's where we go to give you the stares that usually net us some pretty good samples!" "it's just not the same....just not the same." "I guess he's good for now, but hurry home mom....I mean seriously."