Sunday, May 30, 2010

More Pictures from Bourbon Street Grille

As promised in the post below, here are a few more pictures from when Scott and I were at the Bourbon Street Grille this past Friday.

The Channel



The Rooftop Bar


There is even a place in the channel for boaters to get fuel and supplies.  


I mentioned in the previous post that the channel along the Bourbon Street Grille feeds into Lake Monona.  Here is a picture of the lake.  It's not a real great picture because I took it while sitting in the car at a stop light on John Nolen Drive.  That also explains why the bikers appear in the picture.  Actually, there are 2 reasons bikers appear in the picture.  #1  There are an ass load of bikers in this town.  #2  Since I was taking the picture while stopped at a red light, I had a limited window of opportunity to snap the shot, so I got what I got-- bikers and all.

Lake Monona is a beautiful lake and quite large.  The other big lake that flanks downtown Madison is Lake Mendota.  I need to get some pictures there.  Scott and I drove along Lake Mendota this morning and there were a bunch of sail boats out.  It was pretty. 

To close out the topic of the Bourbon Street Grille, you can click on the attached link if you want to peek at their website.  They have some good pictures under the "rooftop" and "marine" tabs:  Bourbon Street Grille. 

And finally, if  you didn't read the post below, I would recommend it.  I think that duck and that lady are about the sweetest things ever.  Oh, and Scott too.

No comments: