Friday, May 7, 2010

Beware, My Friends

I noticed in my post below that 2 people I don't know made comments.  These clearly appear to be attempts at some kind of sabotage.  My guess is that whoever made the comments did so with the hopes that either myself or one of my followers would click on the links they attached and thereby compromise my/your computer (i.e., virus) and, perhaps, cause security problems. 

This irritates me.  I write on this blog and share pictures for the sole purpose of sharing little parts of my life with family and friends, especially since I am currently living so far from those I know and love. 

I don't know who the people are who posted the comments below, but I want them to get the f*ck up off my blog.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I believe you should file a complaint with Google. Since blog viewers must register to comment, they may be able to track and slap those fools down...

Anonymous said...

Bitch slap them fools!

Anonymous said...

Bitch slap them fools!