Sunday, November 11, 2012

Drunkard

Scott and I had lunch yesterday at Tanner's Bar & Grill out in Middleton.  We happened to be there during the UW football game.  Sitting directly across the bar from us was a group of college-age looking kids.  They were a motley crew, for real. Here is part of the group.


Home slice on the far left was cross-eyed and kept chewing at himself (finger nails) and picking at stuff in his hair.  I told Scott that I don't think he was quite as far along the evolutionary line from primates as the rest of us are.  He looked and acted like a little monkey.

Scott timed the picture just right to get the big oaf in the middle picking his nose.  Nice.

Our favorite, though, was the guy on the right with the phone up to his ear.  Can you see his hair?  It was matted down in about 30 places all over his head and he was super sloppy drunk.  Scott and I speculated that he must have still been drunk from the night before because I don't know what other explanation there could be for being that sloppy drunk at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.  He was so drunk that even his buddies tried to ignore him.  The best part of watching this pitiful group was when drunkard piped up and said to his 3 buddies really loudly and with drunken indignation, "Of the four of us, I was the only one who got to touch her boobs."

(shaking my head)

1 comment:

ReneeK said...

I would like to be so drunk that my friends all ignore me! hahaha Maybe one day when I visit Madison!