Sunday, August 5, 2012

Special Delivery

Scott and I have spent several weekends this summer boating on Geneva Lake.  We motor around a while, sometimes Scott fishes and I read/nap, but then we eventually anchor at a place called Bigfoot Beach where boaters gather, get out in the water and party.  It's quite the happenin' spot.



We were hanging out at Bigfoot Beach when I witnessed this.


A Jimmy John's delivery car pulls up on the road that runs along the beach area (some of which is sandy beach and some of which is grassy).

And then I witnessed this:



Delivery guy makes a delivery right to a customer on the beach.  That totally seems like it should be a Jimmy John's commercial.  The purchaser then waded back through the water, with her box of Jimmy John's subs, to her boat and the people waiting there.  

I learned later that Domino's and some other vendors also make deliveries to people right along the lake shore.  No exact address needed.  Gotta love it.

And I must say I admire the woman in the picture above for being confident enough to wear such a little bikini.  

No comments: