Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MRSTIFF

That was a license plate my friend, Kori, saw yesterday.  She took a picture of it with her cell phone and showed it to me this morning.

MRSTIFF

I jokingly asked Kori if she pulled up and asked the dude to pull over. I mean, with a title like Mr. Stiff on the license plate, we might just need to see what that's all about.

That's when Kori told me it was a woman driving.  Mrs. Tiff, as it were.

I'm sure when Mrs. Tiff ordered the license plate, it seemed like a good idea at the time.  But, seriously, some punctuation would have been helpful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's sort of my license plate, but I'm in Virginia and mine has punctuation: MR-STIFF
Here's a link to one of many that taken a picture:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/13955_184147426058_3487948_n.jpg