Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Tree! Two uv em!!

I love Christmas trees.  I love the lights- all colors.  I love all different styles of decorating trees- contemporary, traditional, personal.  I love sitting in a dark room with no lights on other than the glow of the Christmas tree.

Last year was a first ever in my life.  Scott and I didn't have a Christmas tree.  At the time, I was in the process of packing for the move to Wisconsin.  It just didn't make sense to drag the Christmas decorations out when we were trying to pack things up.  My goodness, it was sooooooo depressing to not have a Christmas tree.

Finding a house here in Wisconsin wasn't easy, as most of you already know.  Throughout the daunting search, one thing never waivered.  And that was my position that, no matter what it took, I wanted to establish a living arrangement where we could have a Christmas tree this year.  I wasn't going another year without one.

Guess what?  Last weekend we got a tree!!


Isn't it lovely?  Not only did we get a tree for our living room, we got a second tree and put it up in the kitchen. 



So not only did my wish come true to have a Christmas tree this year, it was doubled.  It's fun to have 2 trees.  It feels festive and a little bit fancy.  It just downright feels good.  

1 comment:

ReneeH said...

Merry Christmas! I love it!