Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Computer

The kitchen in our new house here in Stoughton has a small desk area in it.  Scott and I decided we would like to have a computer there.  Since it's not a very big space, we decided to get a Sony all-in-one touch screen.  I'm not very technologically inclined but this new computer is pretty nice.  Not a MAC, granted.  That was out of our price range.  But this Sony is still pretty sweet.


No tower.  Small, wireless keyboard.  Wireless mouse.  Touch screen.  It's a great fit for the small desk area in the kitchen. 

This is a broader view of the desk area.  Ahhh... I love good lighting.  I am a mood lighting kind of girl.  Start talking about dimmer switches and my heart will go pitter-patter.  I think we have a dimmer on almost every switch in this house.  Thanks to Scott, who is the dimmer-switch-installer extraordinaire, and who knows of and nurtures my love for dimmers.


Oh, and did I mention I got a new chair for the space?  Yes, I did.  From Pier One.  This chair is so darn cute.



And, then finally, another picture of the desk area + chair.



We love the kitchen in this house.  We love the desk area in the kitchen.  And the new computer is the icing on the cake.


2 comments:

Eric said...

Sweeeeeeet!

ReneeH said...

Love, Love, LOOOOOVVVVVE the chair.